[PW] Q: ID photo details Prince Andrew and who? where? when?

Katheryn Carrier kcarrier at tadl.org
Wed Jul 1 13:38:13 PDT 2015

Thank you one and all.

The picture link worked when I tried it before I sent the posting.

I don't use flickr so didn't think of looking there. Google/Yahoo images
usually works for most of my needs.

This query clearly shows the need for photo credits on websites and better
captioning.

My patron is sure to be pleased.

Katheryn