[PW] Saying: With great power comes great responsibility (Request help with French)

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:29:07 PDT 2015

Great! Thank you very much S. M. Colowick and Anton Sherwood for the
translations. I think that the 1793 statement does provide a strong
match for the saying under examination.

In addition, thank you Charles Early, Murl Winters, and the W0mbat who
contacted me off-list. The statement from Luke does provide an
intriguing precursor.

Garson