[PW] Q: ID photo details Prince Andrew and who? where? when?

Dan Bye danjbye at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:52:42 PDT 2015

... some more identifications.

The blonde woman with the red and white pole sticking out of her head
vaguely resembles Michelle O'Neill, NI Minister for Agriculture and
Rural Development (Sinn Fein).  But Sinn Fein have tended to absent
themselves from such events, so I don't think it can be her..

The officer on the right is wearing a Royal Navy Petty Officer badge
on his cap.  I don't know what the medal is.

That's as far as I can get for now.

Dan