[PW] Q: ID photo details Prince Andrew and who? where? when?

Dan Bye danjbye at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:35:26 PDT 2015

As already noted, the photo was taken in Northern Ireland.  The police
officer at the back is from Police Service of Northern Ireland and is
wearing PSNI uniform.

As also already noted, the cleric is the Dean of Belfast, the Very Rev
John Mann.

The woman with the medallion is I think Máire Hendron, Deputy Lord
Mayor of Belfast.

The man behind the DoY's right shoulder is I think Sir Nigel Hamilton,
former head of the NI Civil Service and currently Deputy Lieutenant of
Belfast.

The man just behind the right ear of John Mann is Peter Robinson,
First Minister of Northern Ireland.

The woman in the black hat is Theresa Villiers, Secretary of State for
Northern Ireland,

More to follow...

Dan