[PW] Q: ID photo details Prince Andrew and who? where? when?

Lois Aleta Fundis fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Wed Jul 1 09:57:21 PDT 2015

As for the military person in uniform, on the other side of the clergyman
... I'm pretty sure that's a Navy uniform. I'm not sure of his rank, but I
wonder if he was given that medal as part of the ceremony. (If it was a
commemoration of the beginning of WWI, that sounds like an appropriate
occasion for receiving medals.) So not necessarily a security guy.

Lois Fundis   fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Reference Librarian, Mary H. Weir Public Library
3442 Main Street
Weirton, West Virginia  26062
A Selective Depository of the Federal Depository Library Program
A Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center
A Weirton United Way Agency