[PW] Q: ID photo details Prince Andrew and who? where? when?

Kimberly C. Preis kpreis at bcpl.net
Wed Jul 1 09:51:58 PDT 2015

Saw what might be your photo of the Duke of York on Flickr- May be the Service of Remembrance at St Anne's Cathedral , Belfast (Aug 4, 2014) Centenary of the start of the First World War.  Cleric may be Dean of Belfast, Very Rev. John Mann.  Woman in black hat may be NI Secretary of State, Theresa Villiers, MP.  Photo listed as being by Aaron McCracken (Harrisons).  (Photographer has contact info on his website)

I ran out of time or I would have researcher further- hope this info helps.

Kim Preis
Librarian, Arbutus Branch
Baltimore County Public Library
kpreis at bcpl.net