[PW] Martian Manhunter

Jill Weber jilldweber at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:30:58 PDT 2015

I remember J'onn J'onzz AKA John Jones from my younger days. As I recall,
he was green. I seem to recall him having four arms, but I could be mixing
him up with the bad guy Martians from the John Carter series. As far as I
can recall, J'onn was created for comic books and wasn't connected to pulp
fiction.

And why would anybody be embarrassed about reading comic books?

J.