[PW] Desperately looking for a poem about women supporting each other.

Karen Weiss karen.weiss2 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 21:47:42 PDT 2015

I think Janis Winn has something here.  “Who’s Got Us” is a poem by Anida Yoeu Esguerra in _Voices of Resistance:  Muslim Women on War, Faith and Sexuality_ by Sarah Husain, editor.  I was able to view the last verse in Amazon and I quote,

 “sister / woman—
spread your wings across the horizon
take flight past the heavens
and we will catch each other when we fall.”

In a Google search there was a result about the video on reddit but the entry had been removed.

Karen Weiss