[PW] 1968 Press Conference by Former President Eisenhower

Kerry Webb kwebb at grapevine.com.au
Tue Jun 9 18:24:48 PDT 2015

I've seen it reported that President Eisenhower gave a press conference
complaining of historical inaccuracy in the 1965 movie Battle of the
Bulge.  There were many good reasons for it being inaccurate, but I'd
like to see some of the reporting of the press conference.

According to Wikipedia, there's a report in Robert Niemi's, History of
the Media: Film and Television ABC-CLIO 2006 on p 110 - but I don't have
that book.  I would have thought that there would be some wider press
coverage of his comments.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Kerry