[PW] George Bernard Shaw quote?

GraceAnne DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:29:44 PDT 2015

This is the sort of thing that makes Project-Wombat such a treasure. Bravi
to you all.

*GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido*
*Reader, reviewer, editor, kitchen goddess, New York City*
*http://girasoleazzurra.com/ <http://girasoleazzurra.com/>*
*@GirasoleAzzurra*

*graceanneladyhawk AT gmail DOT comladyhawk AT well DOT com*

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 5:24 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com