[PW] George Bernard Shaw quote?

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:24:03 PDT 2015

Great work, Mark (and the other thread participants). Here is another
translation of Pirandello's line into English that appeared in a
doctoral thesis. Of course, it does not exactly match the saying
ascribed to George Bernard Shaw but it is a good thematic match:

Year: 1983
Thesis Title: Luigi Pirandello: existentialist avant la lettre