[PW] George Bernard Shaw quote?

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:55:34 PDT 2015

Following the lead of S. M. Colowick I located the following excerpt
which points to a play be Pirandello.

Year: 1967
Journal: World theatre. Théâtre dans le monde.
Author: International Theatre Institute.
Publisher: Bruxelles [etc.] Éditions Meddens [etc.]
Volume 16
Page 231
(Information from Google Books snippet view and WorldCat; this data
may be inaccurate and must be verified in paper)

[Begin extracted text]
Or, to put it in the closing words of one of Pirandello's last plays,
She Wanted to Find Herself, at the point where "this is true and
nothing is true. The only truth is that you have to create your own
role, create yourself. Only then do you find yourself."
[End extracted text]