[PW] George Bernard Shaw quote?

m williams mysticgarden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:02:14 PDT 2015

I was just going to post that Metafilter link. Seems unlikely he penned it.

He did write a line with a similar idea for the character Vivie in the play
_Mrs. Warren's Profession_:
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't
believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the
people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they
can't find them, make them."

~ Molly Williams