[PW] question for any British wombats

Luke Owens lilongjr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:50:11 PDT 2015

I should also point out that the late Sir Terry Pratchett, in his novel THE
LIGHT FANTASTIC, had the character Rincewind state that "...if it's Summa
Cum Laude the living is easy". Admittedly, he was going for the pun, but I
should think that he used that pun knowing that his British readers would
recognize both the original Latin phrase AND the Gershwin lyrics.

Luke