[PW] Complete Library of Christian Worship

Kristin Fance kfance at hbu.edu
Thu Jun 25 11:32:18 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to help a professor on a short deadline.  She needs to know about any entries written by Donald Hustad in the Complete Library of Christian Worship (Robert Webber is the editor.)  We have got our hands on a few volumes of this set but so far have not found an author's index.

If any of you have this set on CD Rom would you please check for entries with Donald Hustad as an author?  Also if you have it in book form could you check the 7th volume to see if there is an author's index in that one?

Thanks.

Kristin Fance
ILL/Reference Librarian
Moody Library