[PW] Questions: Journal of Network and Computer Applications

brian whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 09:49:35 PDT 2019

When direct evidence is lacking, the next step is circumstantial.
The journal might well know the usual or actual date the print journal
was sent to the distributor, which might be a few weeks or days prior to
the face date.
The Postal Delivery differs from place to place and as time passes, but
the post office might provide useful indications of mail delivery times
to PennState.
The putative delivery scheduled during the Christmas rush would not be
helpful, in that respect.
The aggregate would possibly provide a delivery date estimate to within
a day or two, at best.
Brian W