[PW] Questions: Journal of Network and Computer Applications

Carrie Gardner carrie.gardner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:47:54 PDT 2019

Hello,

First time poster--please forgive any errors.

I have a patron who wants to know the EXACT date that a library received a
specific issue of the Journal of Network and Computer Applications.
 January 1998.  Volume 21, Issue 1.

I have checked the physical copy at the main library at Penn State
University in State College Pennsylvania.    It did not have any date
stamps.  The periodicals department did not have records going back that
far.

Thank you.
Carrie Gardner

--