[PW] Dragon Name?

Even Hartmann Flood even.flood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:09:15 PST 2018

In the novel "The White Dragon" by Anne McCaffrey the dragon is named Ruth.
It is a female name (to us!), but the sex of the dragon is not specified
(It is a runt).
Sorry, no K there.

On 4 February 2018 at 16:59, Colleen Kelly <kellyco at hdsb.ca> wrote:

> Posted on my FB page. Any ideas?
>
> Library peeps....... from a friend.  I feel useless. 😉
> ****************************
> “OK my literary friends. I’m searching my memory and drawing a blank.
> Looking for a female name for I believe a WHITE dragon.....  book would be
> at LEAST 15+ years old. And less than 100 years old, probably less than
> 50?  Fantasy genre. Name start with a K. And that’s all I’ve got from my
> memory.... can’t come up with the name or where it’s from. Any help??”
>
> Colleen
> We're your library.  You can ask us anything.
>
> Colleen Kelly, LIT
> Online/Web Library Technician
> Library Services
> Halton District School Board
> 2050 Guelph Line
> Burlington, Ontario  L7R 3Z2
> O. 905.335.3663 x.#3351 | C. 905.876.8185
> http://www.hdsb.ca/library
>
> "Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like
> books, the woods, music.  Plants and the seasons."
> ~Charles Frazier
>
> --
> This e-mail and any attachments are the property of the Halton District
> School Board and are  intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain information that is privileged and/or confidential and/or protected
> under the Education Act, the Municipal Freedom of Information and
> Protection of Privacy Act and/or the Personal Health Information Protection
> Act.  Unauthorized review, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender,
> further.

Even Hartmann Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian, retired
Ilevollen 3e
N 7017 Trondheim, Norway.
Phone: +47 73 52 53 53/ +47 95 11 58 14
even.flood at gmail.com
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                (Shakespeare)