[PW] source citation

David Haynes davhaynes at juno.com
Wed Mar 29 10:28:40 PDT 2017

Marsups,

I am trying to find the publishing data for the source of an illustration. The credit given on the Website that has a copy of the engraving is:

"Grands Hommes et Grands Faits de l'Industrie" published about 1880 in France

After failing to find a copy in my local research libraries, I tried the Library of Congress, the British Library, the Bibliothèque Nationale, and finally Worldcat--all without success. I would appreciate any suggestions to help find it.

Illustrated aunts, David

David Haynes    davhaynes at Juno.com    San Antonio