[PW] Civil and Military Gazette

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Thu Mar 23 17:40:47 PDT 2017

Seems to be a 7 page catalog/booklet called "List of the sacred relics kept in the Lahore Fort together with a brief history of the same" separately published by the Civil and Military Gazette. I don't see it listed on Worldcat -
http://bit.ly/2nX7dSH
http://bit.ly/2mWsIkH
Looks like there's a copy on this Hungarian website, but I don't know how legit it is.
http://real-ms.mtak.hu/12551/

Dana Dalrymple
Spokane Public Library