[PW] Accessing New York Post 1936

Donna Hesson dhesson at jhmi.edu
Thu Mar 23 09:12:30 PDT 2017

Greetings!
	I have a patron that would like to find an article that is on page 4 of the New York Post, Thursday, January 2, 1936.  The article is related to the deportation of Alfred Fort Miller.  Is there any way I can locate the New York Post that far back?  Lexis Nexis doesn't go back that far and I tried another DB but no such luck.  If there is a DB that does cover this newspaper, let me know and will search myself (if I have access).

Thanks in advance!

Donna Hesson MLS, BA
Public Health Informationist
Welch Medical Library
Liaison to the following SPH Departments:
     MPH Program - On Campus and Online
     Health Behavior, & Society
     Health Policy & Management
     Mental Health