[PW] Rock in Washington state deliver by Maine Governor?

Ellen Cousins ellen at smithie.com
Sun Jan 15 16:15:17 PST 2017

Hello Robert,

Port Gamble has something close to what you describe:

This stone brought from the State of Maine commemorates the Centennial
of the town and lumber mill of Port Gamble founded September 1, 1853 by
three men from Maine, Andrew L. Pope, William C. Talbot, Cyrus Walker.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NnPittvdMtE/UMPre2od1DI/AAAAAAAAUPo/2tkG4rXD-GA/s1600/e_IMG_7169.jpg

http://4brothersranch.blogspot.com/2012/11/local-area-historic-port-gamble.html

Ellen C.

Ellen Cousins