[PW] Cutting layout for linen shift

Daria Phair dphair at prattlibrary.org
Sat Mar 26 05:06:06 PDT 2016

Dear Karen,

I did a Google search on "linen shift threads magazine 1987" (I didn't use
quotes) and this link came up:
https://issuu.com/pennieannie/docs/threads_magazine_09_-_february_marc

The whole issue came up, and I was then able to click to the page 46.

Hope this helps,
Daria Phair
Enoch Pratt Free Library