[PW] Wallace H. Goldsmith

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com
Fri Mar 18 14:07:15 PDT 2016

I am seeking additional information about Wallace H. Goldsmith a famous
cartoonist who worked for the Boston Globe and Boston Post, among
others, from about 1900-1935. Often quoted, often syndicated.  Covered
both sports and current events.  Is there a cartoon encyclopedia or some
other reference work that might have an entry about him?  I've tried
online sources, but have found little beyond a few newspaper articles
that cite his work, and very brief obits in the NY Times and Boston
Globe. (He died in 1945.)