[PW] Request help - Vogue 1916 cite "Brevity is the soul of lingerie"

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:26:12 PST 2016

The message is a follow-up to the request posted eight days ago.

An entry on the topic of the quotation in the subject line of this
message is now available on the Quote Investigator website. The Wombat
who helped is included in the acknowledgement.

Brevity Is the Soul of Lingerie
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2016/02/25/brevity/

Thanks
Garson O'Toole