[PW] Folk tale origins

Marian Drabkin mmdrabkin at att.net
Thu Feb 11 16:22:46 PST 2016

Folk tales tend to travel around and acquire many different titles and variations.  It would be much easier to find a possible source of your story if you would give enough information about the story to see what type it is.  The title indicates only that it is about kittens (or is it?).  Names of tellers, unless they are well-known tellers, doesn't help either.
So, what is this story?  Where is your patron's family from and us their place of origin where they heard the story?

Marian Drabkin

Sent from my iPhone