[PW] help with identifying poet

Kavita Kumar kavitakumar at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 12:20:47 PDT 2015

Dear librarian,I have written a book about my own healing journey.  And in it, I would like to use a poem titled "I am me".  My daughter brought it home in first grade but her teacher didn't know who the poet was.
These are the lines:"I am me, not he or she,And that's the way I want to be;No one does the things I do,And it's the same for them or you.We are different; that's okay.We learn from others everyday."
Would you please help me identify the poet?  Who is the copyright owner of this poem?Thank you so much.Warmly,Kavita