[PW] Sheet music for a Lois Johnson song?

Doug Anderson andersdo at acdl.info
Mon Apr 6 11:37:28 PDT 2015

We have a patron looking for sheet music for "Loving You Will Never Grow
Old", a song performed by Lois Johnson in the 1970s.

I'm not finding it online anywhere for borrowing or buying, including
Amazon, OCLC, the various ILL networks we belong to, eBay, or any of the
sites I could find that sell sheet music. Nor does it appear in any of the
fakebooks or songbooks we have.

I know not all popular songs are released in print music form, but does
anyone have any suggestions for where I can direct our patron?

Thanks in advance --

Doug A.

--
NOTE: Our oplin.org email has been discontinued. Please update your
contacts with this new email address: andersdo at acdl.info